'Out of the cradle, endlessly rocking...'

Thursday, November 21, 2013

dum dee dee dum dum dum dee dee redux...

     This is some first class insomnia. I've had insomnia for decades, and let me tell you, it doesn't get much better than this. Tired? Yes. Slightly loopy? Check. Using the Amazon.com 'One Click' feature too much for my own good? O hell yes. Thinking on Plato, Augustine, Baudelaire? Why not. Listening to Beethoven? Like I would listen to anything else right now. 
     I could, of course, do some work, you know, like updating my files and suchlikethatthere. But no, on second thought, I'll just listen to Beethoven. To while away the hours otherwise, I will challenge myself to a game of 'Avoid Amazon'. O, and for you, gentle reader, I offer this, the best XKCD in many a moon. As I've been interviewing candidates for a few days, this just made sense somehow. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment