'Out of the cradle, endlessly rocking...'

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

insomniac noodlings number 1,234,987...

     I'm sleepless.
     It's all this thinking, you see. There are still a few decisions laying around the offices, and at some point I will have to do something about 'em.
     For one thing, I will probably postpone the GMAT. It could slip into limbo altogether.
     What to do with my corporation during a fallow time, that is another question crucial and confusing at the moment. There will be no revenue. I can, of course, throw money into it as investor capital, but that's a different kettle of accountants dear reader.
     It is difficult to come to grips with all I need to learn this year. It is difficult to come to grips with change.
     In the end, that more than anything else keeps me awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment