'Out of the cradle, endlessly rocking...'

Friday, December 20, 2013

stuff you need to know...

     So you see, I lift weights. Then I eat meat, lots of meat, and drink gallon after gallon of whole milk. Then, I feel the urge to lift weights even more than I did before eating all that protein and fat. That, in turn, makes me hungrier, so I eat still more meat and drink still more milk.
     Today I ate five hamburgers, without buns, and drank a gallon and a half of milk. O, there were vegetables of course - sautéed poblano, red, and green peppers with onions and mushrooms. I'm not a barbarian after all. The protein cravings, however, were what drove me on to such a delightful feast of ground round, sirloin, and chuck.
     Still, still, I never feel full. As we speak, dear reader, I am hungry enough to eat a dozen eggs. I must remain content for the night with a large mug of hot tea.
     Yes, that's right, I even need super sized mugs of hot tea - a mere cup will not suffice.

     I'm caught in a delicious circle, though just a beginner. Who knows where it will end.

No comments:

Post a Comment