'Out of the cradle, endlessly rocking...'

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

'californee is the place you oughta be'...

     I'm thinking about taking a trip. You know, someplace warm, sunny, on the other side of North America.
     Last year the epic trip to California fizzled. It busted. It was a wash. The epic trip to Seattle and Portland was delightful, but, still still I never made it to California.
     It's time to make that right.
     This will take some planning on my part. That's right, I plan things now. Feel free to look about for the Four Horsemen.
     There are people I want to see out there. Unfortunately, in an example of blatant indifference to my needs, they are found in Northern and extreme Southern California, Berkeley and Irvine to be precise.
     Madness!
     So, I haven't quite worked it out. I have a business to run, you see, and customers and employees and all manner of responsibilities. That's right, I have those now. See above.
     It may require two trips, one in early February, one later in the summer. We'll see. Of course, if some folks would just move then it would be easier on me, and really now, isn't that the most important thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment