'Out of the cradle, endlessly rocking...'

Friday, January 11, 2013

okay, *now* you can deport him...

     Did Piers Morgan really call the US Constitution our 'little book'? Was he really derisive? I've seen the video, and I'm afraid he did, and that he was.
     I don't want to care about this moral idiot, really I don't. I only stumbled upon the video by accident, and I only knew about the whole 'deportation' business because some folks seem to have thought it was really news. So again, I don't want to care about the guy. Who is he even?
     Still, that one derisive remark, tossed off with an air of condescension, rather annoyed me. Of course, we don't think much of the US Constitution here in the US. Look at the regularity and the alacrity with which we ignore it in both its varied parts and its overall structure. I can't very well wax wroth if someone from Britain thinks little of the very law of the land that we mock for inadequacies real and imagined.
     Having said that, Piers Morgan is an ass. We should deport him for being a moron.

No comments:

Post a Comment